Friday, 11 April 2014

Spaceship interior




Just a quick post to show how the environments coming a long ! 

Once putting the scene together it looked quite empty so me and +Kim McCarthy  went back and modelled a few extra assets like pipes in the ceiling and wires connecting workstations to the main electricity circuit to make it look more lived in and natural. The scene looked far better once this approach was once completed.



I'm really liking the scene so I far. I made sure whilst modelling that my designs were matching that of +Kim McCarthy  so our scene looked far more complete, as if each piece came from the same world. 

There is a separate artist who will be lighting the scene, and I am now waiting for the lights so we can then start creating the maps to put onto each model.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment