Huge inspiration right here.
Instantly fell in love with this artists work. The artists real name is Rebecca Puebla, a 3D character artist from Madrid. I first saw this artist in a CG magazine but recently found her work again as I was looking for inspiration on Pinterest !
This artist inspires me as she creates her characters, and then poses and sets them in a shot as if it were a painting, rather than just a CG model turnaround. Creating macabre style images in this process by keeping her models either expressionless or slightly seductive, Subversive girl creates a finished piece I would really like to try it out in my own works.
It made me think of my alternative model project, and how I could encorporate her into a piece like this. Maybe I could only model the top half and pose?
This has made me think about what sort of composition I want in my final piece, and what feel I want to create in my final image!
Want to check out her work? Click here!



No comments:
Post a Comment